JPM IN ARUSHA CITY

We are very proud of the opposition, I am very grateful to Malya, and I thank the Ministry of Construction and Transport, TANROADS, contractors and consultants who have successfully completed this KM 26 road at a cost of 32.5 billion. They are all based on Tanzanian taxes, and I am very grateful to taxpayers.

The roads we have decided to make are many, we have begun with 26 kilometers but can not stay here before it has reached the district and regional headquarters.

I am very grateful for choosing Milya, has been represented by CCM. This country is rich and history speaks openly, given to minerals that are not everywhere in the world, asking ourselves about these minerals that help us? God has given us minerals but we have a problem that's why I've come here but someone wears a problem, Tanzanite we have but how do we use it? What wrong did we do to God? That's my lesson today




Emoticon Emoticon

Copyright © 2017 BONGO UPDATES - Thank . You For . Visting .