AFTER NYARANDU NOW IS HON HUSSEIN BASHE

MP of Nzega (CCM) Hussein Bashe has opened and said when he asks for votes with Hon. President Dr. She shot in 2015 told the leader that she could not go to the parliament and be among the parliamentary 'Yes' old people.

He said yesterday when he was speaking to Nzega's state officials explaining various issues that had taken place in two years since he was elected MP October 25, 2015.

"I'm going to Parliament and standing up and saying the truth because CCM's oath says 'I'll always say the hypocrisy to my taboo'

"That is my position and the day I ask for a vote and the Hon." President I told the President that I am not going to be an old Member but I am going to fulfill my responsibility and my responsibility is to oversee, advise and criticize the government, "said Bashe

In addition, the MP said he would continue to maintain his position in managing the government, even though the local authorities would advise him otherwise so that he would go in quietly and quietly and quietly.

"The existing government is CCM you can not let a neighbor to solve the problems inside your house and that's my position, but the elders say the father eeh you're going to be an old man, when you sign in and go to the street then I will do it because I will eat good time like other MPs "stressed Bashe


Emoticon Emoticon

Copyright © 2017 BONGO UPDATES - Thank . You For . Visting .