DIAMOND PLATNUMZ AND HIS MANAGER SURPRISED SICK PEOPLE AT AMANA HOSPITAL

Newborn musician Diamond Platnumz celebrated his birthday today by visiting the Deposit Hospital where he has led the activities to stand for a while.

On his visit today on Monday, Diamond has provided medical supplies worth Sh4 million.

All the time he was in the hospital for the patients and those who were serving were coming out to see the artist.

Diamond who now plays with his Hallelujah dance, says he reached the decision to go to the hospital because he was the place where he was born.

He said he is proud to have close friends who advise him to return to the surrounding community.

"I know the hospital there is a lot of needs I saw with my little ability and I participated in helping where I was born today so that I might also have the opportunity to see children born on my own,"

"I know there are many challenges, I urge other people to look at how they can help," said Diamond.

Acting surgeon of the hospital, Shaany Mwaruka praised Diamond for the decision and wanted other people to imitate the same pattern.

"You could celebrate your birthday by doing anything, but remembering the place where you were born."

Dr. Dr said the hospital is faced with the challenges of medical equipment due to the large number of people they serve.

On the visit Diamond has joined his manager, Said Fella.


Emoticon Emoticon

Copyright © 2017 BONGO UPDATES - Thank . You For . Visting .