DIAMOND PLATNUMZ LIFE STORY IS ALMOST SIMILAR WITH BARACK OBAMA

Diamond Platnumz was born at Amana hospital in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on 2nd of October 1989 , he was named Nasibu Abdul Juma. SIMBA by his nick name  grew up in  Tandale where he was living with his mother at his grandmother’s house. Due to unresolved conflict between his parents Mr. Abdul Juma was not there living with them. He only received his mother’s care .

Life in Tandale was hard as his mother had no reliable source of income. Nasibu, his mother and grandmother were forced to share a single room and rent out the remaining two rooms which were initially for Nasibu and his mother in order for them to be able to pay the bills.

Barack Obama once said
“My mother was the one constant in my life. When I think about my mom raising me alone when she was 20, and working and paying the bills, and, you know, trying to pursue your own dreams, I think is a feat that is unmatched.” —Barack Obama


Emoticon Emoticon

Copyright © 2017 BONGO UPDATES - Thank . You For . Visting .