MOHAMED DEWJI MENTION TWO THINGS BOTHERING HIM IN THIS LIFE REGARDLESS HIS WEALTH

Mohammed Enterprises Executive Director (MeTL Group), Mohammed Dewji mentioned two things that he regretted and did not think he was too quick to make decisions.

Dewji, according to the Forbes newsletter, holds 21st place for wealthy Africans, has said that failure to invest in banking and telecommunications is a matter of concern that continues to deteriorate.

The dealer has sent an interview on his Twitter network to explain these things.

Responding to the question she asked to give her advice what did not make Dewji started by saying, "I missed many things in the places I had to invest ... I had to invest in the bank. Although I now try to buy a bank but I think I'm late. And the second thing I'm wrong is to fail to invest in telecommunications business. "

He said he had no awareness of investing in telecommunications networking as he felt most citizens were unable to afford to buy and communicate.

"You know I was thinking of where these people would get some money to buy a phone but now you look like Tanzania everyone owns a mobile phone ... These are two things I'm thinking about," said the trader.

Among the best-selling traders from investing in the telecommunications network is Mo Ibrahim a British citizen who has reported Forbes magazine as being 692 of the world's rich people.

The Sudanese businessman now manages his well known Mo Ibrahim Foundation, which promotes the concept of good governance in Africa.


Emoticon Emoticon

Copyright © 2017 BONGO UPDATES - Thank . You For . Visting .