A wife of East Singida MPs, Tundu Lissu, Alicia Magabe, said he has forgiven those who have been assaulting her husband while still demanding justice, including what he or she did and what he has commanded.

Mrs. Magabe has been speaking in Nairobi in a special interview with the local newspaper where she said, "I have forgiven myself for something they did, but that does not mean that I do not want to see justice going on," said the lawyer.
He added "I do not want to have any conflicts between forgiveness and the desire to see justice come true. The incident has led me to believe that there were people who wanted to kill Lissu, but they did not succeed with I believe those people there, so I'm safeguarding my family's safety. "
However, she said that she has not heard that any investigation has been made or affiliated with an incident has been imprisoned by her as a wife because she does not know what the people are currently thinking about.

Lissu with his wife Hospital (Nairobi was shot)
Speaking of her husband's situation since she has suffered problems Mrs. Magabe has said that after Lisu's consciousness is so high she does not have to be shy and afraid of what happened to her in the past.
"It's not a matter of saying that after the event has been inactive, his fears or dreads have diminished, I have never found any of his statements saying that he is going to go back, but if I want my husband to recover, let's go out of the hospital to go home." But when his fellow officials come from Tanzania, and current and even here in Kenya, all its statements suggest she has grown more politically. " Counselor Magabe.
He added "There is a day I will recover and I will continue with my work" to encourage politicians and activists ".
Lissu was shot on September 07 this year in Dodoma district of his home area of ​​D and unknown people and later was sent to Nairobi, Kenya for further treatment.


Emoticon Emoticon

Copyright © 2017 BONGO UPDATES - Thank . You For . Visting .