Musician and actress in the country, Patcho Mwamba has quoted Mama Kanumba's statement of gratitude for the actress of Lulu's imprisonment for two years for an unintentional murder in Kanumba, saying that there is no need to keep 'beef'
because there is no right that can bring back the live cinnamon.
Patcho, who was an actress and close associate with late Steven Kanumba, said the mother should be willing to forgive because her daughter is going to go back to the street and she will continue with her life and thus hate hate is not good.
"I do not have to say about the role of pearl, but the Court has decided as it is, on the one hand there is relief because in the case of two years imprisonment is lucky, when it comes to the other side is very painful because jail is not a very good place for everyone to know it especially considering it is still small so we should ask God for strength, strength and help to cope with that situation "Patcho.
Patcho has added, "I've seen a mother say thank you (Mama Kanumba) right now, I do not think there's a need for Beef." She, too, is our friend, but we believe it's God's plans. I do not think if there is a need to develop my beef in the end. "The end of the day will Lulu come out to speak well? I do not think my mother so we do not advise her to go crazy".
Patcho concludes and states that "Saying the closure of Lulu will give her relief I do not think it's a lie she's going to be a mother because I believe Lulu did not kill Kanumba but she was a witness while Kanumba died while I believed it." Then Lulu will go out of jail if the ummon will hit him with a car or Mama Lulu will be able to talk to her and those are Wahaya is one tribe. I do not think Lulu was sitting and thinking about the day he would kill the Kanumba ".


Emoticon Emoticon

Copyright © 2017 BONGO UPDATES - Thank . You For . Visting .