Secretary General of the Ministry of Water Affairs and Irrigation Professor Kitila Mkumbo, made clear that he accepted the appointment to hold the position, despite his former position, against the electricians who were appointed to hold a prominent position in the government.
Speaking about the East Africa Breakfast being reviewed by East Africa Radio, Prof. Mbubo said his incident was promoting the position he had previously, and he could not deny it because it was a great honor given by the President.
"When I was appointed by the President, I was a public servant, I was promoted from the university until the chief executive, who was promoted to refusal !!" I was a public servant, that's a great honor I was given, "said Mkumbo


Emoticon Emoticon

Copyright © 2017 BONGO UPDATES - Thank . You For . Visting .