DC ARUMERU HON.MNYETI ANSWERS ABOUT WHAT HAVE BEEN SAID BY JOSHUA NASSARI AND LEMA "

All the videos that Nassari distributes are for my meetings in District Development Activities, shocking the unknowingly "

DC ARUMERU: "All Nassari's distributing videos are for my meetings while in district development activities, this opposition missed the compass"
DC INTERNET: "I donated a donated wedding council to a ccm as I have been helping many DCM councilors including Nassari"

DC ALUMERU: "Nassari should also put up with the videos we've been sitting with and explaining her problems with her in the field."

DC ARUMERU: "Staff donate to the councilor The council is the corruption that says Chadema. But when I was asked to contribute to Lissu's treatment it was not a corruption"

Credit: New


Emoticon Emoticon

Copyright © 2017 BONGO UPDATES - Thank . You For . Visting .