diamond platnumz talk about having a baby with hamissa mobeto,

at 10:30
they introduce that today they will have a diamond. and it seems this interview is pending because they have said they are joining the tv clouds. Right now they are beaten drums in moving to a while. now is the dude of the young killer ft harmonize.

at 11:03
The interview has begun ..

at 11:03
diamond: I am the one who post on my instagram account. I do not know how much to hire a person for the missiles.

at 11:13
he begins to comment .. She has begun to insist that her baby is not her. and begins as follows

at 11:15
Daimond: We've been acquainted with him since 2010 and we had relationships but we left. it was before starting a relationship with goodness.

now 11:23
In the middle he entered the devil but I told him that I had a family. This we have left our secret to you and me. I phoned him and asked him but he said he was not. but later she told me she had my pregnancy. and I started to cry out but told her I was dying because of a father. he was asking me if I told him that he was an insult.

at 11:28
I told her that I could not withstand any kind of disappointment in any way.

His mother followed me and asked why I did not talk to his son and I told him that his son was about five o'clock a week, and I had bought him a rav 4 and I told him to search for me if I did.

I came from London and when I arrived I slept with my son

(we get a little breaaaaaaak)

we go back ....

at 11:49
diamond: in life these things happen unless a man needs to know how to solve it


Emoticon Emoticon

Copyright © 2017 BONGO UPDATES - Thank . You For . Visting .